Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blogpoll ballot DRAFT - Week 4

1. Ohio State
No reason to change, so no change
2. Southern Cal
Guess I overrated Nebraska a bit there. Remind me again why I bought into the Huskers' schtick
3. West Virginia
This ranking is half because I buy them as legitimate and half because I hope that the high ranking will curse them. Because I have that kind of power
4. Georgia
I suppose shutting out UAB is impressive
5. Louisville
The remark here is about the same as the one for WV
6. Michigan
Admit it, it felt good to see them win on Saturday
7. Auburn
I get it. Your defense is good. But your offense is bad. You won't win all that much.
8. Florida
Big reshuffling week, isn't it?
9. Louisiana State
I get it. Your defense is good. But your offense is bad. You won't win all that much.
10. Virginia Tech
Duke is sweet, that's why the Hokies move up 6 spots
11. Notre Dame
I still like Quinn to win the Heisman. OMGLOL!!!
12. Texas
Texas-Iowa State will be more interesting than anticipated
13. Iowa
Nice "statement game" after that close call with Syracuse ... NOT!!
14. Wisconsin
The Badgers continue their magical ascent! Somehow!
15. Cal
Don't know.
16. Arizona State
Don't know.
17. Boston College
Too much overtime
18. Clemson
Probably deserve a ranking
19. Michigan State
Give 'em an ounce of attention before Notre Dame uses them as a whipping boy
20. Oklahoma
Freezing them here after Saturday's fiasco. It's symbolism. You know, like the game never happened
21. Georgia Tech
Did better against Troy than the Seminoles!
22. Oregon
Freezing them here after Saturday's fiasco. It's symbolism. You know, like the game never happened
23. Rutgers
Wouldn't it be funny if they lost to Howard?
24. Miami (Florida)
Just want to kick em around a little bit here
25. Navy
A hearty cheer for our seafaring team!

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: